Date:
Fri, 27 May 2011 07:55:45 +0700
Dear Mey,

try to do Growth promotion test for media after preincubation and
incubation time.
After total 6 days incubation,if it stil possible to promote the growth of
bacteria and fungi, then there's no issue with the incubation time.

May it helps

Warm regards,
Tryana Sinaga

PT Ferron Par Pharmaceuticals
Kawasan Industri Jababeka I
Jl. Jababeka VI Blok J - 3
Cikarang, Bekasi 17520
Telp. 021-898-33333
Fax. 021-898-33838

Jaymit Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List
05/26/2011 02:26 PM
Please respond to
The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List

cc

Subject
Re: [PMFLIST] Pre-incubation EM Media

Dear

Pre Incubation of media is 48 hrs at 30C -35C.

You can add 1% glycerol in EM media to avoid drying of media. Before that
you have to validate it.

For Environment monitoring of clean room used soyabean Caseine Digest Agar
media and D/E neutralizing agar media used for surface monitoring

Regards,

Jaymit Patel