From:
Tony Cundell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2019 15:33:16 -0500
Randy,

 I assume that SDA is Specially Denatured Alcohol.

80 degree water may be free of bacteria but the elevated temperature may
affect the stability of Hupochlorite and the boiling point of ethyl alcohol
is 80 degree so hot purified water as ingredient to batch disinfectants may
be a poor idea.

Tony

--
Tony Cundell, Ph. D.