Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 11 May 2020 20:34:52 +0000
From:
Robert Westney <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Certainly, the organism should be subjected to disinfectant efficacy testing.  From Parenteral Drug Association Technical Report No. 70, Fundamentals of Cleaning and Disinfection Programs for Aseptic Manufacturing Facilities: "Selection of organisms should be based on the type of environmental isolates recovered from the facility (environmental isolates are preferred); however, if facility isolates are not available ATCC cultures ... representing facility isolates are acceptable until facility isolates can be obtained."

Bob Westney
Director of Quality and Operations
Cryologics, Inc.
www.Cryologics.com