From:
arvind kavlas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 May 2011 22:31:27 -0700
Dear Forum,

I am going to perform MLT method validation of Azithromycin. So can u pls
suggest the neutralizer for this product.

Dilution method is one of the neutralization method as per USP hence i can
prepare solutions with higher dilution to neutralize the inhibitory effect. any
other enzyme required to inhibit the effect of azitromycin.

Waiting for your reply.