From:
Marianne Smith CW <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2020 21:10:11 +0000
Dear Forum.

Can anyone tell me if they are performing USP <60> testing on Non-Aqueous Inhalation Products?  We are getting ready to validate a microbial method for a new inhalation product and we were wondering if we should include the USP <60> tests for Burkholderia cepacia complex if there is no water in the formulation.

Best regards,

Marianne