From:
Ali Raza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2019 13:12:08 +0500
Hi Dear Forum Members;

Kindly let me know about this debatable question regarding ATCC Master Culture & its passages Expiration…

If ATCC cultures expires on its expiry date but it already sub cultured within expiry. Should that sub cultured cultures considered expired too either it is 1st passage or 5th passage?

Kindly clear this…