From:
Michael C Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 22:21:36 -0400
Tony-
   -A MINIMUM of the organisms in #1, preferably the ones listed in #2,
at 10-100 CFU/vial inoculum; we used vials randomly sampled from the
media fill AFTER the full incubation time (e.g., media that has been
through EVERYTHING that the Media Fill has been through), and the same
incubation as the media fill itself.
        M.Carroll ([log in to unmask])