From:
Donald English <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2019 21:34:08 -0400
 Dear all,

I have a question for the group.  I was wondering how people are verifying
cleaning validation for manufacturing equipment that is used for biologic
product manufacturing.  I have heard that there could be problems in using
TOC as a tool in verify cleaning validation of manufacturing equipment for
biologic products.

However, I had found the following references below indicating that there
is no such issue in using TOC for cleaning validation of biologic
manufacturing equipment: