From:
Maroof Malik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2019 15:13:32 +0530
Hello members.

First of all thank you so much for your answers to my questions.

Now my concern is on MET Validation that is it practically possible to do
MET Validation on 1:10 dilution, we found no recovery on both SCDA and SDA
Agar, but is it possible to have growth on pathogens?

Also Similar case on different dilutions and vice versa that, Is it
possible to have Recovery on both SCDA and SDA Agar and no growth on
pathogens?

Please give me your feedback on this

Thanks
Warm Regards