PMFLIST Archives

March 2012

From:
Mete Han Akkoyun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2012 04:49:26 -0800

Hi evreyone,

I am working for a pharmaceutical company. We inspected last week. The auditor said " you should use "ready to use sterile swab"".
 We already use to texwipe tx761 swab. And we sterilized them with wet. But she doesn't want it.
What is your opinion for this situation or what do you use?

Thank you...

Lonza Rapid Testing Solutions - http://www.lonza.com/rts