PMFLIST Archives

June 2020

From:
Kevin Brinkman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 2020 16:50:14 +0000
Please refer to USP <1117> at the end of the Microbiological Media Incubation Times section for the Pharmacopoeia expectation.

Generally I would think within 2 or 3 hours of that target time would be considered (generally speaking) the "same time of day" but this should be clear within your procedures and within your method validation.

-Kevin