PMFLIST Archives

June 2020

From:
Dale Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2020 19:06:37 +0000
Phil,
I would value knowledge and understanding of GMP generally and as it applies to the lab, knowledge and skill in Good Documentation Practices for the lab, understanding of method suitability, hands on experience with at least the direct plating and filtration methods for testing, understanding of quality control for materials.

Hope that helps add to your list.

Regards,

Dale Kelley
Director
Protocol Link, Inc.
175 E. Hawthorn Parkway, Suite 210
Vernon Hills, IL 60061 USA
cell +1-224-565-2790 || office +1-847-549-0390
www.protocollink.com