Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Dr. Michael J. Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 21:08:51 -0400
Tony,

We use a 10 minute cycle (on high) for about a half liter of agar in 1
liter screw cap bottles.  Can't remember what the wattage is, though.  Of
course, following in your footsteps, we validated the cycle by comparing
growth promotion characteristics of microwaved agar vs. our standard
autoclave remelt cycle, which was previously validated.  Rule of thumb:  we
only remelt one time.  Oh, one other thing:  we can get two bags of popcorn
done at the same time!

Michael

Dr. Michael J. Miller
Director, Biological and Sterilization Sciences
Bausch & Lomb