PMFLIST Archives

September 2012

Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2012 08:09:55 +0530
Dear Debi

I too agree with Lisa response, Binder oven is most reliable one.

but cost wise bit expensive.

Regards

Durga Prasad Vempali
Microbiologist - QCD
Mylan Laboratories Limited
Unit -3 Jeedimetla
Hyderabad, India 500050
Direct: 040 3049 3829
Mobile: 966.606.3900

From:   [log in to unmask]
To:     [log in to unmask]
Date:   09/26/2012 10:40 PM
Subject:        Re: [PMFLIST] Depyrogenation oven question
Sent by:        The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List

Hi Debi,

Have you looked into Binder Ovens?  We use Binder for our depyrogenation
that reaches 300 deg C.  It has been a highly reliable oven over the
years.

Here is website info.
http://www.binder-world.com/us/areas-of-application/

Lisa M. Cook