PMFLIST Archives

March 2020

From:
"Minhas, Anil Kumar" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 2020 13:10:32 +0000
Hi
Use  Cumulative Sum (CUSUM) charts which are most useful for identifying  small shift in the process mean when an event—typically a change in average—took place. This is best for Micro environment monitoring to detct potential shift below 2 sigma.
1.A technique used to spot changes trend(s)
2. Good for large quantities of data with low counts
3. Helps visualize shifts in the process

I hope this helps.
Kind Regards,
Anil