From:
Donald English <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2019 12:06:33 -0400
Dear Selena,

It is incorrect to use USP Chapter 62 to test your source water for the presence or absence of Escherichia coli,  I can understand why your Ministry of Environment had asked you to test your source water for Escherichia coli if the water is from a well that is located on the property of the facility since the all feed water should be in compliance with drinking water standards.  If you have to test your source water for Escherichia coli. I would recommend one of the APHA methods in Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater.

Regards,
Don

Florham Park, New Jersey 07932

Sent from my iPhone