From:
anjireddy reddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2019 05:07:42 +0530
Dear all,

Is there any reference guideline for re-qualification criteria for ISO-8
(which is used for non-sterile preparation).

If any movable equipment transferred from one area clean room -ISO-8 to
other  area- i.e clean room -ISO-8 area through unclassified area.

If any one having any references please provide.

Thanks and regards,
R. Anji Reddy.