PMFLIST Archives

June 2020

From:
Richard Albert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jun 2020 06:44:18 -0500
Phil,

I will add my suggestion ... many good ideas about classes and skills have
already been suggested ... the one I will add is the development of
critical thinking skills ... in my opinion the joy of doing science is not
memorizing something and repeating it on an exam but applying and thinking
about what one has learned ...

Richard A. Albert
Senior Microbiologist
Kleen Test Products
262-284-6600 x 5147

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail may contain trade secrets or

prohibited. Please inform the sender immediately and destroy the
original
transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.