From:
Daksha Bhandare <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2011 10:02:00 +0530
Dear Alessandra,

Dilute the bacterial culture such tht you get 0.28OD at 475 nm. This
will contain approx.10raise to 8 cells /ml.
This they have given for E.coli/K.pneumoniae.
This has a reference to Test standard ASTM E 2149, Antibacterial
testing for textiles.
you can check the culture count by serially diluting and plating it out.

Daksha