From:
Tony Cundell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2020 13:04:32 -0400
Jay,

I did co-author a publication that used strain typing to show the
equivalency of QC organisms.

Tony

Cundell, A. M. S. Chatellier  P. Schumann, and R. Lilischkis. Equivalence
of Quality Control Strains of Microorganisms Used in the Compendial
Microbiological Tests: Are National Culture Collection Strains Identical?
PDA J. Pharm. Sci & Technol. 64(2):137-155 2010

--
Tony Cundell, Ph. D.
Consulting Microbiologist