From:
Jarrod O'Leary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:18:03 EDT
We do AETs on all products. I have found that products that are similar, but
differ in the addition, subtraction, or concentration of even a single
component can alter the overall results of an AET. I have yet have one fail,
but I do see a change in the drop-off rates from one product to another.
Therefore, I would conduct an AET on all products, just to be safe.

Regards,

Jarrod O'Leary