PMFLIST Archives

March 2020

From:
Marc Glogovsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2020 19:41:20 -0400
USP 29 (2005): http://www.uspbpep.com/usp29/v29240/usp29nf24s0_c51.html

USP 35 (2011): https://www.drugfuture.com/Pharmacopoeia/usp35/PDF/0052-0054%20%5B51%5D%20ANTIMICROBIAL%20EFFECTIVENESS%20TESTING.pdf

Not sure when 2009 version was replaced, but one of those should suffice, hopefully.

Sincerely,

Marc Glogovsky, MS, S.M. (NRCM)
Senior Consultant - Microbiology

918A Horseshoe Pike, Downingtown, PA 19335
P: 610.269.2808 | F: 610.269.4069
M: 609.432.1314 | valsource.com <http://valsource.com>

´╗┐On 3/13/20, 7:25 PM, "The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List on behalf of Dr. Michael J. Miller" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Does anyone have a copy of USP 51 that was effective in 2009? If so, can you please scan and email to me at [log in to unmask] Many thanks, Michael