PMFLIST Archives

March 2020

From:
Evgenya Shelobolina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2020 20:39:36 +0000
Hi Natasha,

There is a nice paper on this in Biofouling (The Journal of Bioadhesion and Biofilm Research) by Montana State University team:

Wahlen, L., Parker, A., Walker, D., Pasmore M., and Surman, P. 2016 Predictive modeling for hot water inactivation of planktonic and biofilm-associated Sphingomonas parapaucimobilis to support hot water sanitization programs, Biofouling, 32 (7): 751-761.

With all the best,
Evgenya

Evgenya Shelobolina, PhD
NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes