PMFLIST Archives

June 2020

Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2020 15:50:12 +0000
I’m working with a state univ micro dpt to establish appliedcapabilities/experience for interested/selected micro students (BS) beyond thetypical undergrad curriculum.  For exampleand in context of PMF – we anticipate practical/theoretical training re. USP’s51, 61, 62.

If you were looking at a BS level microbiologist fresh fromschool, what skills/capabilities would you think esp. valuable in your hiringdecision?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts, Phil Geis