PMFLIST Archives

June 2020

From:
"Voigt, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jun 2020 19:40:57 +0000
Hello Forum,

For ready to use materials (vials, syringes, stoppers, seals) for sterile products, is there any guidance on only performing CofA testing on some receipts vs. every received receipt?  I am looking more to not perform sterility/endo/dimensional testing on every single lot.  Is it just a risk assessment that needs to be performed or certain amount of receipts tested per year?

Thanks,
Thomas

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) contains information from Emergent BioSolutions or its affiliates that is confidential and may be privileged. The information contained herein is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient (or the agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, use, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately reply to sender, delete the message and destroy all copies of it. If you have questions, please email [log in to unmask] Thank you.