PMFLIST Archives

September 2019

From:
pharma micro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2019 11:23:31 +0300
Dear Forum members,
I am samsuddin, Working in Saudi Arabia. For a Testing Laboratory.
I found your email contact from PMF LIST.
Need your assistance please.
Can you please provide me 1. Swab test procedure and forms (Datasheets) 2.
Environmental Monitoring - settle plate Method procedure and forms
(Datasheets)
if possible in the editable format.

Thank you,
Samsuddin,