Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 2 May 2011 09:36:42 +0200
From:
"DWIVEDI, NAINESH" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Dear Jackie,
Either you can count by dividing the place in to grid and then multiply with the total grid, i.e. grid counting method, or if you are facing this increase in count on filter then either you go for pour plate or spread plate so that you can get some countable range. If you still want to carry out your test on filters then why don't you serially dilute the sample and then filter it on membrane filter, then you can easily count the colonies and report the result by multiply with the dilution factor. Hope it will help you.

Kind regards
Nainesh