From:
Michael Villa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 08:32:37 -0400
We are in the process of purchasing a new laboratory autoclave for a
relatively small microbiology laboratory.  I am interested in anybody's
opinion on brands, sizes, styles, etc. that anyone has had experience with.
Some of the characteristics we are looking for......

Validation port for thermocouple probes
Gravity feed
Internal steam generation (small lab, no room for an independant steam
generator)
dependability

Please forward any responses directly to me to avoid cluttering the

My Thanks in response,

Michael Villa
Sr. Microbiologist
Mylan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.