From:
Laurent Guillardeau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 08:41:12 -0500
Dear Patrick
Thank you for your response.
I would like to know if you have an experience (or if you heard about one)
with the SMA or with the MD8 Airscan (Sartorius), and what do you think
about those systems.
At this moment, we are testing the MGAS/3 (Fred Baker): the recovary rate is
relatively low and the problem is that we want to obtain the
biocontamination level in a class 100. We think that it's may due to the
tubing. In the other hand, this system seems to be easier to use that the
MD8 wich need more manipulations ; so there is more biocontamination risks
with the MD8.

Catherine DAUTUN