From:
Jeff Werner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 09:53:14 -0400
Members:

Could anyone provide me with information regarding an intercom system designed
for a cleanroom?  We need something that can be cleaned with disinfectants
without shorting out or tripping circuit breakers. Or is an ordinary telephone
acceptable for use in areas where personnel are required to wear sterile
apparel?

Thanks for any information,

Jeff Werner , V-P, PMF