PMFLIST Archives

December 2002

From:
Scott Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:53:22 -0600
All,

It is obviously a good idea to sterilize disinfectants going into a
cleanroom environment, but for the life of me I cannot remember if I have
read this as a requirement or a suggestion in any regulatory document (aside
from posted 483s).

Two questions:

        1.  Is this a written in any guidance document?

        2.  What are some good references on contamination of disinfecting
solutions relevant to this topic?

Thanks for the help.

Scott

AAI - http://www.aaiintl.com/Micro.htm