From:
Walter Mensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2019 16:47:07 +0000
It's been a few years since I last asked this question, and almost all of the responses I got were geared toward environmental monitoring.  What I'm really interested in is a product that handles USP 61 and 62 testing (51 and 60 would be a bonus) and all the support that those tests require (media prep, growth promotion, equipment calibration).  Anyone using anything along those lines?

If there's additional features such as water testing or EM, that's fine, but not my primary need.

Walter