PMFLIST Archives

March 2020

Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2020 15:45:43 -0400
Dear Forum,

I would be interested to know how others are handling Bacillus spore contaminations in your facilities? We have been experiencing a persistent contamination occurence of certain Bacillus cereus group bacterium in several locations,   but the origin / root cause is not yet clear. If others have had similar issues, I would appreciate your insight. What kind of sporicides did you use, e.g. Sodium hypochlorite (5000 ppm) or hydrogen peroxide (6 %). What about hydrogen peroxide vapour (6%)?

Kind regards, Joan