PMFLIST Archives

September 2019

From:
Tony Cundell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2019 15:37:06 -0400
My review article published in Volume 2, Issue 4 of Cannabis Science and
Technology written from the point-of-view of an experienced pharmaceutical
microbiologist discusses the risks of microbial contamination for the full
range of cannabis-derived products and recommends the most appropriate
microbiological quality requirements for each product.

--
Tony Cundell, Ph. D.
Consulting Microbiologist