PMFLIST Archives

March 2020

From:
Ali Raza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2020 17:07:57 +0500
Hi Members;

I have a question regarding culture media pH, in USP (62) states that the pH of different media, if necessary, adjust before sterilization and after sterilization it is within specific medium pH range at 25 °C... My question here is, how we can measure the pH of agar medium at 25 °C whereas it is solidified below 45 °C... How we can use electrode to measure the pH of agar medium at 25 °C...

Kindly guide me in this matter...

Thanks...