Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2019 03:23:18 +0000
Hello
After successful 3 runs of APS,  we have 3 different numbers of units are produced. (e.g 400, 500, 600). Could you please provide documents reference or justification which allow us to use( minimum or maximum or Average) # of units in routine productions?
Thanks
Raj

This communication and its attachments, if any, may contain confidential and privileged information the use of which by other persons or entities than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from your system.