From:
Steven Richter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 22:10:22 -0400
Endotoxin testing on machine parts requires some validation studies.  The
studies should concentrate on endotoxin recovery with spiked machine parts.
If the testing is being used for release, then one has to validate the
stability of the endotoxin levels over a time factor.

Steve Richter Ph.D.
MicroTest