Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 10:54:34 EDT
There is a consulting opportunity for someone out there.  I can't grab it
because I am busy with other stuff for now.

OVERVIEW OF MICROBIOLOGICAL CONSULTING OPPORTUNITY:

A firm in Kanata, Ontario, CANADA is seeking a hands-on microbiologist to
work with them on a full time basis for about four to five months to help set
up their programs and department.   If interested, email directly to Bob Del
Ciello: [log in to unmask]

Richard Prince