From:
Tony Cundell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2020 09:57:22 -0400
I noticed this statement on a website:

"In case you thought Covid-19 had slowed down US Food and Drug
Administration’s New Drug Approvals, you’re in for a pleasant surprise —
the FDA appears to be more active than ever before. By the end of June, the
FDA had already approved 33 new drugs which put the approval activities
within the ballpark of the past two years — 62 novel drugs were approved in
2018, while 54 were approved in 2019. "

The FDA is working their butts off. Congratulations!

Tony