From:
"Kolarik, Mary" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2011 07:30:39 -0500
I would like to know what type (vendor, concentration) of endotoxin different labs use for depyrogenation validations.

Thank you for your info!

Have a good day!

Mary

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT. This email and any attachment is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain private, confidential and/or privileged information that may be subject to Hospira internal policies. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify Hospira immediately by return email or by email to [log in to unmask] and delete the message and all copies and attachments from your system.

Millipore - http://www.millipore.com