PMFLIST Archives

March 2020

From:
Tony Cundell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 2020 21:30:47 -0500
The sanitization process for a water system must be validated to
demonstrate no additional substances are in the purified water.

With heat sanitization there would be no issues. Ozone treatment is
transitory with ozone breaking down to oxygen which is accelerated by UV
light.

Chemical agents are more problematic and must be flushed from the
distribution system.

--
Tony Cundell, Ph. D.
Consulting Microbiologist