PMFLIST Archives

June 2020

From:
Sean Hauber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2020 13:23:05 +0000
I also agree with many of the points made here.  I once came upon a statement and forgive me I'm sure I won't quote it correctly but as I remember the point "You hire a resume and you fire because they can't get along with anyone".  I've been in labs most of my career.  This is the most true statement I've come across concerning hiring lab techs.  I've seen some many come and go.  You can train a good person to do most anything as long as they continue to show promise.  You can't train someone who thinks they know everything and they screw up the culture in the lab, everyone in the lab and the work in the lab suffers.

JMHO

Best Regards,
Sean A. Hauber
Mobile:  858-356-7600