From:
Tony Cundell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2020 17:16:44 -0400
Please note the following upcoming webinar

COVID-19 Impact on the Pharmaceutical Industry Supply Chain
<http://messaging.pda.org/c/11aGH87GKSG16WBY9EI2Zkp>
*Speakers: Tony Cundell, PhD, *Consulting Microbiologist; *Thomas R. Kreil,
PhD,* VP Global Pathogen Safety, *Takeda;* *Jim Polarine Jr., MA,* Senior
Technical Service  Manager, *STERIS Corporation;* and *Anil Sawant,
PhD,* Senior
Vice President, Global Quality Compliance, *Merck & Co., Inc. *
*Date: *Monday, May 11
*Time: *10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. EDT