From:
Anthony Cundell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 15:51:52 -0400
I looked in the Eur. Ph. to determine what raw materia and product monographs have Enterobacterial Counts and absence of Clostridium requirements and I cannot find any?

I looked at some obvious ones like Acacia, gelatin, starch, etc and did not find a specific requirement.

It would be helpful if our European colleagues could comment on how they apply these two proposed USP tests?

Tony Cundell
Wyeth-Ayerst