From:
Scott Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 12:43:06 GMT
Art,

I checked this, because I had trouble believing I would have presented
it as recently as last year.  You are right though - I'll remember
this as a caution to avoid too much optimism in presentations.

Unfortunately it does not seem as though this effort will be fruitful
(only a personal opinion).  The PET is pretty much done, with the
parties agreeing to disagree.  The Sterility Test is still under
discussion, with some problems with incubation period for products
sterilized by moist heat (USP - 7d, EP - 14d) and those that are
tested by direct transfer which render the growth medium turbid (USP -
14d total, EP - 21d total).

The other tests (LAL and Bioburden/Microbial Limits) are progressing
nicely though!

Scott