PMFLIST Archives

June 2020

From:
Ankit Johri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 2020 09:26:25 +0530
Respected forum members,

 Can anyone tell what is frequency of settle plate and active air sampling
in Class D area for non sterile manufacturing units .

Regards

ankit

Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to T. C. Health Care Pvt. Ltd. and/ or its Group Companies and/or, its Customers and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed.