PMFLIST Archives

June 2020

From:
Shweta Bajoria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2020 20:54:26 +0530
Hello experts,
What is the industry practise for storage of media and cultures together.
We are storing prepared media for 15 days in a cooling chamber 2-8 degrees
and store working cultures on nutrient media in separate refrigerator . Can
they be stored together in separate trays in one equipment.
All media is wrrapped and all cultures remain intact in close test tubes.

Regards
Dr. Shweta Mittal