PMFLIST Archives

February 2020

From:
Reuven Baum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Feb 2020 15:14:36 +0200
 A friend is performing glove qualification for a nuclear pharmacy. The
room is Class C   with  a Biological Safety Cabinet of Class A.

What should be the limit for the gloves

No CFU on gloves (Class A)
or
3 CFU   for gloves  (Class A in Class C)

With a justification that the technician is in a Class C room.

Any other alternatives?

Thanks for any help.

Reuven
QC