From:
Tony Cundell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2019 13:45:45 -0400
According to an analysis of the 2018 483 observations the website
Pharmaceutical Online by consultant Barbara Unger the number of citations
for 211.113 (b) Control of micrological contamination went down four years
in a row: 157 (2015), 118 (2016), 92 (2017) and 71 (2018). As
microbiologists are we doing a better job?

--
Tony Cundell, Ph. D.
Microbiological Consulting, LLC