Date:
Thu, 21 May 2020 13:58:45 -0400
The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum would like to thank Steris Corporation for their sponsorship of the PMF List discussion group in 2020.

Microbiologics offers the largest and most diverse line of ready-to-use quality control microorganisms, which are sourced from the world's leading culture collections, packaged in convenient and valuable formats and expediently delivered throughout the world. We specialize in producing lyophilized QC microorganisms for use in the clinical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, dietary supplement, food, water, environmental and educational industries. Each of our QC microorganism products is supported by the highest quality credentials in the industry, so when you buy from Microbiologics you know you're receiving the best products and unsurpassed service and support. Visit the Quality Systems page for more information about Microbiologics quality credentials.  Their mission is "to provide the highest quality biomaterials for a safer, healthier world.

Without the support of corporate sponsors such as Microbiologics (and the others listed at the bottom of each Email from the list) this service would not be possible.  The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum is truly grateful for all of our sponsors over the past 20 years.